Firestone RubberCover Roofs
Roofline PM are fully qualified fitters of the Firestone RubberCover roofing system. These roofs come with a 20year guarantee and have won an award for roof of the year.
Why use Firestone EPDM?
- Attractive appearance and incredibly durable
- A trusted name in rubber technology for over a century
- Over a billion metres squared of Firestone EPDM membranes have been installed worldwide...from Alaska to the Arabian Gulf
- Environmentally friendly
- No boiling tar
- No chippings needed
- Domestic, commercial and industrial
- Best Value
Installing a Firestone roof is a four stage process:
- 1) Your roof is stripped and decking is checked/repaired.
- 2) A custom cut panel of Firestone EPDM is positioned on the roof.
- 3) The membrane is then fully adhered with cold applied adhesives.
- 4) Attractive edge trims seal the perimeter and the site is left clean and tidy.
Superior Roofing Solution
Firestone RubberCover roofing systems offer a proven track record of durability and overall performance.
Superior Durability and Longevity
Firestone RubberCover offers unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation, extremes of low and high temperatures, and ultimate ageing.
Quick and Easy Installation
Firestone RubberCover is available in sheet sizes up to 15m in width and 61m in length, resulting in fewer seams and less installation time.
High Flexibility and Elongation
Firestone RubberCover remains highly flexible even at temperatures down to -45C. The membrane can also elongate over 300% to accommodate building movements.
Low Life-Cycle Cost
Firestone RubberCover requires little or no maintenance. This feature, combined with the inherent durability and competitive installed cost result in a very low life-cycle cost.
Firestone RubberCover is an inert material with limited environmental impact during manufacture and use. Firestone RubberCover manufacturing facilities have received ISO14001 certification for their environmental management system.
Find us on Rated People and Check a Trade to see what our customers thought of us or alternatively contact us now on 01227 738373 or 07876 678 575 to arrange an on-site consultation.
- Roofline is insured for up to £2million
- All work comes with a full 10 year guarantee
- Registered waste carrier - we remove all waste from your property
"I write to express my thanks for the roofline team’s excellent results when replacing the gutters, fascias and soffits to the houses of my daughter and myself. We are also extremely pleased with the remedial work applied to parts of the roof of both premises. The finish has exceeded my expectations and I congratulate you on your positive attitude in addressing my concerns and observations during the progress of this project.
On a personal note, it was a pleasure dealing with someone with such a pleasant, cheerful and forthright nature, who takes obvious pride in his work.
I wish you well for the future and would not hesitate to use your company again should the necessity arise."View all the testimonials